Catylist ID: #30680008
2294 Albion Street
Multi-Family for SaleAlso listed as Retail-Commercial
|Catylist Listing ID:||30680008|
|Property Subtypes:||Mixed Use|
|Number of Units:||See Agent|
|Building Size (RSF):||39,335 SF|
|Gross Building Area:||See Agent|
|Gross Land Area:||0.78 Acres|
|In Opportunity Zone?||Yes|
|Property Use Type:||Vacant/Owner-User|
|Sale Terms:||Cash to Seller|
Overview / Comments
• Great opportunity for multi-family redevelopment with first floor office or commercial space.
• Building needs major renovations but has good bones and most utilities remain in place.
• First floor and rear building, most recently used as a resale shop/antique shop.
• Half of the apartment units just need minor updates, but some units require major rehab.
• Possible uses – would make a nice group home for transitional housing or a recovery center.
• Various floorplans and configurations are a possibility.
• Rear building has an inoperable freight elevator.
• Open concrete porch in rear needs to be replaced.
• Roof needs some repairs but has held up relatively well.
• All offers will be subject to Lucas County Land Bank approval and proof of funds will be necessary.
• Waiver of liability will be required to show.
Attachments & Media
|Zoning:||10 - MX MIXED ZONE|
|Property Located Between:||on the corner of Albion & Milburn|
|Number of Stories:||3|
|Total Parking Spaces:||20|
|Sewer Type:||Municipal, Storm|
|Proximity:||1 mile||3 miles||5 miles|
|The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither Commercial Property Information Exchange (CPIX) nor Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.|